Collaboration in the development of Health and Wellbeing projects
Our R&D objective: To promote health through the skin
- Development of multidisciplinary public-private projects.
- Development of new health quantification algorithms.
- Generation of objective information for decision making within collaborative projects.
SKIANA is a pioneer project in clinical image quantification
- Led by experts in Health and Wellbeing.
- Made by and for Health professionals.
- Focused on the patient.
- Aimed at generating models for the recognition and quantification of different skin health problems.
- Supported by an International Scientific Committee that allows us to adapt to any need.
SKIANA as a partner of R&D projects
- We are part of a network of co-development in European projects.
- We are active collaborators in the development of E-Health.
- We collaborate with patient associations to advance in Healthcare.
In order to keep moving forward, SKIANA® …
- Is part of Consortiums and work with third parties to implement solutions that improve the health and well-being of the SKIANA Family.
- Has an international scientific committee to be able to advance in the development of Health quantification.
Some of our new collaborative R&D projects
2018: ACTTiVAte competitive grant (H2020 project). Scanface®, Phenotipic cutaneous analysis: Biomarker definitions (see more ACTTiVAte project – Pan European Clusters for Technology Transfer & new Value chains)
2018: IIS-Carlos III IMAPSORS: Multicenter validation study for Psoriasis: Definition of Psoriatic cutaneous biomarkers.
2019 NEOTEC competitive grant (Spanish Ministry of Industry), collaborating with DNAactive® SL applying imaging analysis in psoriasis grading and pattern recognition to evaluate custom-made creams for psoriasis.